Delta-V Experts Mobile Equipment Maintenance Audits (MEMA) provide an independent assessment of a fleet's maintenance standards and compliance. Such assessments are vital to improving safety and help fulfil due-diligence obligations.
The following areas are covered:
- Daily walk around checks
- Driver defect reporting
- Safety inspections
- Maintenance facilities
- Quality monitoring
- Vehicle condition
- Audit of vehicle maintenance records
- Audit of recording of data
- Audit of tyre maintenance/records
- Inspection on a representative random sample of vehicles for overall roadworthiness
- Inspection of random sample of tyres fitted on vehicles
- Checking of brake systems, including all relevant aspects
After compliance with the standards is established, Delta-V Experts issues a certificate to confirm company compliance for the following period.
Delta-V Experts also performs audits of existing Occupational Health & Safety procedures such as Job Safety Assessments, Risk Assessments and Hazard Identification and Assessment check lists to ensure that businesses have identified as many potential hazards as possible. This way, businesses can take a proactive approach to safety and ensure that the risks of identified hazards are reduced so far as is reasonably practicable.
For more information, contact us here.